|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden case outside with pallet, in total 1-2CBM|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, , MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||500 sets/ month|
|Name:||UV Aging Test Chamber||Model:||TZ-1021|
|Studio Size:||W1150 X H400 X D400 Mm||Outside Outside Dimension:||W1400 X H1450 X D650 Mm|
|Temperature Range:||RT+10~70°C||Temperature Uniformity:||±2°C|
uv accelerated weathering tester,
accelerated uv testing equipment
New Arrival UV Aging Test Equipment Climatic TZ-1020 Test Chamber
UV Aging Test Chamber INTRODUCTION:
The UV-accelerated aging test chamber, By simulating the ultraviolet radiation and condensation of natural sunlight, the experiment of accelerated weather resistance of materials was carried out with the fluorescent ultraviolet lamp as the light source.
UV Aging Test Chamber ADVANTAGES:
1. Independent product design, production, production in strict accordance with the process requirements, beautiful appearance.
2. The product has excellent performance and durability with reasonable price.
3. Famous brands are adopted for key components to guarantee the performance and quality.
4. We company established a sound quality assurance system and complete after-sales service guarantee system.
5. Free warranty for 1 year.
UV Aging Test Chamber SPECIFICATIONS:
|Studio Size(mm)||W1170*H450*D500||W1150 X H400 x D400|
|Outside Dimension||W1300×H550×D1480||W1400 X H1450 x D650|
|Testing time||0~999H, adjustable|
|Materials||Inside and Outside SUS#304 stainless steel|
|Controller||Korean TEMI programmable controller|
|Test cycle setting||Illumination, condensation and water spray test cycle is programmable|
|Wavelength ultraviolet light||UV-A: 315-400nm; UV-B: 280-315nm (8pcs, 1600h lifetime)|
|Distance from sample to lamp||50±2mm (adjustable)|
Centre distance between
|Standard Specimen Size||75×150mm or 75×3000mm (special specitications to be described in the contact)|
|Required water depth for water channel||25mm, automatically control|
|Protection system||Overload short circuit protection, over temperature protection, water lackin|
|Power||220V/50Hz /±10% 4.5KW|
UV Aging Test Chamber Application:
It is suitable for the aging test of non-metallic materials against sunlight and artificial light sources.
UV Aging Test Chamber Function:
1. The UV-accelerated aging test chamber uses imported UVA-340 fluorescent UV light as a light source to simulate the damage caused by sunlight, rain and dew. The UV weatherproof box uses a fluorescent UV lamp to simulate the effect of sunlight, and uses condensed moisture to simulate dew.
2. The UV box can reproduce the hazards of outdoor months or years in days or weeks. Types of hazards include: fading, discoloration, loss of light, powdering, cracking, turbidity, air bubbles, embrittlement, strength, decay, and oxidation. This machine contains a shower device.
3. The ultraviolet accelerated aging test chamber can simulate environmental conditions such as ultraviolet, rain, high temperature, high humidity, condensation, darkness and the like in a natural climate, and by recreating these conditions, merge them into a loop, and let it automatically perform the loop. frequency. This is how the UV aging test chamber works.
4. The equipment can automatically monitor the temperature of the blackboard and the temperature of the water tank. By configuring the irradiance measurement and control device (optional), the irradiance can be measured and controlled to stabilize the irradiance at 0.76W/m2/340nm or Specify the set value and greatly extend the life of the lamp.
UV Aging Test Chamber Details
Contact Person: sales