|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden case outside with pallet, in total 1-2CBM|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, , MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||500 sets/ month|
|Name:||UV Test Chamber||Design:||Independent Design|
|Studio Size:||W1150 X H400 X D400 Mm||Outside Outside Dimension:||W1400 X H1450 X D650 Mm|
|Application:||Nonmetallic Materials Testing||Temperature Uniformity:||±2°C|
uv aging test chamber,
accelerated uv testing equipment
New Arrival UV Aging Test Equipment Climatic TZ-1020 Test Chamber
UV Test Chamber ADVANTAGES:
1. Independent design, production, production in strict accordance with the process requirements, beautiful appearance.
2. The product has excellent performance and durability with reasonable price.
3. Famous brands are adopted for key components to guarantee the performance and quality.
UV Test Chamber SPECIFICATIONS:
|Model||TZ-1021 UV Test Chamber|
|Studio Size(mm)||W1150 X H400 x D400|
|Outside Dimension||W1400 X H1450 x D650|
|Testing time||0~999H, adjustable|
|Materials||Inside and Outside SUS#304 stainless steel|
|Controller||Korean TEMI programmable controller|
|Test cycle setting||Illumination, condensation and water spray test cycle is programmable|
|Wavelength ultraviolet light||UV-A: 315-400nm; UV-B: 280-315nm (8pcs, 1600h lifetime)|
|Distance from sample to lamp||50±2mm (adjustable)|
Centre distance between
|Standard Specimen Size||75×150mm or 75×3000mm (special specitications to be described in the contact)|
|Required water depth for water channel||25mm, automatically control|
|Protection system||Overload short circuit protection, over temperature protection, water lackin|
|Power||220V/50Hz /±10% 4.5KW|
UV Test Chamber Function:
1. The UV-accelerated aging test chamber uses imported UVA-340 fluorescent UV light as a light source to simulate the damage caused by sunlight, rain and dew. The UV weatherproof box uses a fluorescent UV lamp to simulate the effect of sunlight, and uses condensed moisture to simulate dew.
2. The UV box can reproduce the hazards of outdoor months or years in days or weeks. Types of hazards include: fading, discoloration, loss of light, powdering, cracking, turbidity, air bubbles, embrittlement, strength, decay, and oxidation. This machine contains a shower device.
UV Test Chamber Details
Contact Person: sales