|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden case outside with pallet, in total 1-2CBM|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, , MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||500 sets/ month|
|Name:||UV Accelerated Weathering Tester||Application:||Lab|
|Studio Size:||W1170*H450*D500 Mm||Outside Outside Dimension:||W1300×H550×D1480W1300×H550×D1480 Mm|
|Temperature Range:||RT+10~70°C||Temperature Uniformity:||±2°C|
uv accelerated weathering tester,
accelerated uv testing equipment
New Arrival UV Aging Test Equipment Climatic TZ-1020 Test Chamber
UV Accelerated Weathering Tester Application :
UV Accelerated Weathering Tester is designed and manufactured for simulate heat and ultraviolet radiation of the sun, rain and dew, to inspect and predict the aging resistance of the product according to the testing result, and is helpful to optimize the products .the testing type damage include: bleaching, discoloration, gloss loss, powder, crack, turbidity, bubble-based, strength decline and oxidation.
It's widely used in the industry, such as coating, printing ink, paint, resin, plastics, print, packing, motor van, cosmetic, metal, electron, galvanization, medical, and so on.
UV Accelerated Weathering Tester ADVANTAGES:
1. Independent product design, production, production in strict accordance with the process requirements, beautiful appearance.
2. The product has excellent performance and durability with reasonable price.
3. Famous brands are adopted for key components to guarantee the performance and quality.
4. We company established a sound quality assurance system and complete after-sales service guarantee system.
UV Accelerated Weathering Tester SPECIFICATIONS:
|Studio Size(mm)||W1170*H450*D500||W1150 X H400 x D400|
|Outside Dimension||W1300×H550×D1480||W1400 X H1450 x D650|
|Controller||Korean TEMI programmable controller|
|Test cycle setting||Illumination, condensation and water spray test cycle is programmable|
|Wavelength ultraviolet light||UV-A: 315-400nm; UV-B: 280-315nm (8pcs, 1600h lifetime)|
|Distance from sample to lamp||50±2mm (adjustable)|
Centre distance between
|Standard Specimen Size||75×150mm or 75×3000mm (special specitications to be described in the contact)|
|Required water depth for water channel||25mm, automatically control|
|Protection system||Overload short circuit protection, over temperature protection, water lackin|
|Power||220V/50Hz /±10% 4.5KW|
UV Accelerated Weathering Tester Function:
1. The UV-accelerated aging test chamber uses imported UVA-340 fluorescent UV light as a light source to simulate the damage caused by sunlight, rain and dew. The UV weatherproof box uses a fluorescent UV lamp to simulate the effect of sunlight, and uses condensed moisture to simulate dew.
2. The equipment can automatically monitor the temperature of the blackboard and the temperature of the water tank. By configuring the irradiance measurement and control device (optional), the irradiance can be measured and controlled to stabilize the irradiance at 0.76W/m2/340nm or Specify the set value and greatly extend the life of the lamp.
UV Accelerated Weathering Tester Details
Contact Person: Emily Hu