|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden case outside with pallet, in total 1-2CBM|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, , MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||500 sets/ month|
|Voltage:||AC 220V||Power Supply Mode:||TN-S Or TT Mode|
|Capacity:||108L||Interior Size (L*W*H) Mm:||600*450*400|
|External Size(L*W*H) Mm:||1100*600*1100||Weight:||100Kg|
salt spray corrosion test chamber,
salt fog test chamber
Customized Salt Spray Test Chamber (TZ-D60)
High-performance Salt Spray Corrosion Testing Equipment is ideal for testing the resistance to salt spray corrosion of some products by measuring and comparing similar materials, their usability quality.
It is applicable to test salt spray corrosion resistance of such products as parts, electronic components,
protective layer of metallic material and industrial products.
The shell of the machine is made of high quality PVC board, the structure is strong and never deformed;
Temperature controller, digital display, PID control, precise control, balanced long-term operation without drift, error ±0.1ºC;
The inner shell FRP is integrally molded, corrosion-resistant, collision-resistant, easy to clean, and no leakage; precision glass nozzle ensures no crystal blockage during operation;
Unique gas rod (no gas source), easy closing door, water-sealed structure, no salt spray overflow;
The spray tower is equipped with cone diffuser, with functions of guiding fog, adjusting fog amount and even fogging;
Double pressure high speed and over temperature protection, insufficient water level warning;
Automatic / manual water supply system, automatic / manual replenishment of water level,and the test is uninterrupted.
The test is based on the following items:
1. Neutral salt spray test (NSS test, AASS acid salt spray test, CASS accelerated salt spray test)
2. Surface treatment with salt spray test
|Interior Size (L*W*H) mm||600*450*400|
|External Size(L*W*H) mm||1100*600*1100|
|Power Supply Conditions and Sources||
1. AC 220V two-phase + protective ground; Voltage fluctuation range 10% V;
2. Frequency fluctuate range within 50±0.5HZ; Power supply in TN-S or TT mode
3. The grounding resistance of the protective ground wire is less than 4Ω.
4. The user is required to configure the corresponding capacity of air or power switch for the equipment at the installation site. This switch must be used to independently control the device.
1. Room with convection system, independent installation to prevent escaping salt spray from corroding surrounding equipment when the cover is removed.
2. The distance between the left, right and rear side panels of the test box and the wall shall not be less than 600mm, and the distance between the front and the wall shall not be less than 800mm.
|Main Control Parameters||
Relative Humidity: ≥85%HR
Temperature Resolution:0. 5℃
Temperature Deviation: ±1℃
Spraying(m1/80cm²/h)1.0～2.0(Collect at least 16 hours, take the average)
PH Value:Neutral 6.5 to 7.2 Acidity 2.8 to 3.5
Test Room Temperature:RT→+50℃≤50 min
Pressure Barrel Temperature:RT→+65℃≤35 min
Contact Person: Emily Hu